[OS X TeX] > 1000 subscribers [off-topic]

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Wed Apr 4 14:10:22 CEST 2007

On Apr 4, 2007, at 12:08 AM, Gary L. Gray wrote:

> I thought you might be interested to know that the TeX on Mac OS X
> Mailing List broke the 1000 subscriber mark yesterday. The list
> began on Sunday, April 29, 2001. Mac OS X 10.0 (Cheetah) was
> released to the world on March 24, 2001.

I suppose congratulations are in order ;)

Who's got the champaign?

Btw, does the 1000th subscriber get anything? Other than their first
MacOSX-TeX email that is ;)

I guess this is a good opportunity to thank you for all the work
you've put in maintaining this list, it's an invaluable resource.
So thank you.

> That's it. Happy TeX'ing.
>
> All the best,
>   Gary