[OS X TeX] BibDesk Autocompletion with \eqref{}

Michael S. Hanson mshanson at wesleyan.edu
Thu Sep 21 20:56:48 CEST 2006

	I've noticed an odd occurrence when I attempt to use autocompletion
with \eqref{} (a feature which was added with version 1.2.6 of
BibDesk, according to the release notes):  if I type more than 5
characters within the brackets of \eqref{}, autocompletion does not
work.  Five or fewer characters, and it works fine.  Autocompletion
with \ref{} does not seem to vary with the number of characters
typed.  Can anyone confirm this behavior?  (I've noticed this oddity
with TeXShop 2.09c and 2.09d.)  Thanks.

                                         -- Mike