[OS X TeX] Re: Apologies w.r.t. public communication with Rowland

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Thu Sep 21 18:48:45 CEST 2006

I must agree. I've always found this list one the most polite &
useful lists I've dealt with. I'm amazed anyone would think
differently. Quickly turning to agression is not the best way to get
useful help. Despite this, useful help keeps coming in this
particular case. But this should be enough now, surely?