[OS X TeX] TextWrangler and LaTeX

Alex Speed Kjeldsen alex.kjeldsen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 12:43:29 CEST 2006

Hi Friedrich

There are quite a few editors which can do what you want. Textmate is
very popular among many mac users, but I find it too buggy and slow.

My advice is to look at the free Aquamacs emacs which comes with
superb TeX-support out of the box (cf. http://aquamacs.org/
latex.shtml). The best highlighting I have ever seen and so many
other nice features, you couldn't even imagine before trying it. It
takes a couple of days to get used to, but it really pays off in the
long run.

Best regards
Alex