[OS X TeX] pdfsync.sty 1.0 beta testing

Daniel Becker daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de
Tue Sep 12 11:31:52 CEST 2006

Hallo Jérôme,

when I use the new pdfsync style, I get the following error that
prevents typesetting:

! Improper \halign inside $$'s.
<recently read> \halign

l.198 \end{align}

?

This does not happen with the old pdfsync. TexShop claims that the
problem is some fairly straightforward align environment.

Example:
\documentclass[11pt]{scrartcl}%
\usepackage{pdfsync}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}\usepackage{amsmath}
\begin{document}
%
\begin{align}
\label{objective}
\max_{\tau, R_{t}}\, \,  \int_{0}^{\infty}
\end{align}
%

\end{document}

daniel