[OS X TeX] Searching in TeXniscope

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Sep 11 09:21:33 CEST 2006

Le 11 sept. 06 à 09:03, Morten Høgholm a écrit :

> <quote>
> I continue to mantain TeXniscope. The site refers to the fact that
> it only works on >10.3 (so not on 10.2). The current released version
> is 0.3.4 which I admit is a bit old but no major bugs has been
> discovered and it is quite OK for day to day use. I've "unofficially"
> released a version 0.3.5 for which I provide only source files (major
> code reorg+ small bugs removed). Somebody reported to me that it
> compiles fine under Intel but due to imported libraries (and lack of
> time from my side) I still do not have a Universal version.
>
> If you are interested in the sources for 0.3.5  you can find them
> here:
>
> http://www.ing.unipi.it/~d9615/homepage/mac/TeXniscope-v0.3.5-src.tgz
> </quote>

Seems to compile on PPC and OS X 10.4.7. I opened the included
TeXniscope.xcodeproj in Xcode 2.4, pressed Build, and finally got
"Build succeeded (59 warnings)".

However, what are we supposed to do with Edvipdfm.bundle? It has a
component-like icon. Does this mean it should be put inside /Library/
Components?

Bruno Voisin