[OS X TeX]

Jack Kuipers kprs at calvin.edu
Mon Sep 11 00:04:26 CEST 2006

Hi all (you learned ones), 		"hope I'm doing this properly"

Occasionally, I need (or, should) to wrap text around a simple
rectangular graphic (nothing fancy).
Is there a package that allows one to do that in TeXShop (on MacOSX-
Tiger 10.4.7) ?

Further, I find it useful to allow margins (for MY comments, or
whatever) in the pages of the main text of
a document. My allowed margin width for this purpose is, say 35mm,
whatever.  It would be a boon to our
academic publishing world, it seems to me, if one could place a
graphic with say, (width= 65mm or so) in this
margin. The graphic would, of course, intrude into the page of the
main text --- unless, some "package" exists that would
"make" the main text wrap. One could (to prepare) even put the
graphic in a minipage, if that would help.

  Is there some such a package? Or, is there anything --- close?  Or,
anything --- at all?
If I were young and nimble --- I would even try writing such ---
especially, for TeXShop.
But, alas ......  I am so very grateful for all your help in the
past; 'merely, hoping for more.
Thanking you in advance, for any suggestions,

Jack Kuipers
Professor emeritus
kprs at calvin.edu