Exceedingly OT - Re: [OS X TeX] tex, pdf, and doc

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 4 23:09:25 CEST 2006

On 4-sep-2006, at 20:36, Victor Ivrii wrote:

> Bashing M$ is a religious duty of everyone in this list. And trust me:
> it works better an my blood pressure than any doctor prescribed
> medicine :-)

Wait, you suffer from _low_ blood pressure?

To answer the OP: apparently it is possible to tunr a pdf into a
series of hi-res bitmap images, place each image on a new page in a
word document, and save it as a valid .doc file. The text cannot be
edited, and the result will be huge, but it should be good fun…

Another option is to offer to the advisor to bundle the documents for
him. Make sure you can convert the documents from Word to pdf.
Besides, τεχ is so old, it starts to become interesting for some
historians ;-)