[OS X TeX] tex, pdf, and doc

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Sep 4 16:45:27 CEST 2006

Hello,

I guess this might be an issue that has been raised a couple of times
previously, but I could not find a satisfying answer so far.
I have to hand in papers for a given projekt. While I am - not
surprisingly -  the only one of the group who has ever heard of Tex,
the advisor wants to bundle our files to a single file. Therefore he
wants me to use the doc-format. Is there any way to achieve an output
(or to convert it) so that I fulfill this requirement? All the
solutions I found are either highly unsatisfaying  (Acrobat, save
as... .doc), or require other commercial programs that I trust even
less.

Thx,
Alex