[OS X TeX] Automatic indentation of TeXShop macros

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Oct 30 01:41:53 CET 2006

Though I don't understand the need for your request in case of your
particular example, I have written an Applescript that inserts the
contents of any file at the position of the cursor in TS.

Claus

--AppleScript
-- Apply only to an already saved file
-- Claus Gerhardt, October 2006
(*This script pastes  the text in the file "~/Documents/fileName"
into front most document in TeXShop at the position of cursor. The
script needs BBEdit. Enable acces for assistive devices in "Universal
Access" has to be checked in the System Preferences.*)

set fileName to "myName" --enter fileName

set scriptPath to (do shell script "dirname " & "~/Documents/ex")
set scriptPath to scriptPath & "/" & fileName
set theFile to scriptPath as POSIX file

tell application "BBEdit"
	open the file theFile
	select text 1 of text window 1