[OS X TeX] Request re testing of TeX Live i-Package

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sun Oct 29 09:54:42 CET 2006

On 28 Oct 2006, at 22:40 , Frank STENGEL wrote:

> Le 28 oct. 06 à 20:18, Gerben Wierda a écrit :
>

>> i-Installer 2.84 fixes this.
>
> As a matter of fact I was using 2.83 when I got the same problem as
> F. Vosberg. i almost posted on the problem, but saw that 2.84
> solved it and therefore switched to it. The cp problem occurred
> with 2.84. I gather it must have been a leftover from 2.83...

If you install i-Installer with i-Installer you need to restart it to
get the new version.

If this also still happens with 2.84 when you are really running
2.84, please contact me off list with a Report so I can find out what
happens.

I am going to see that you get at least a warning panel when this
situation occurs (the problem is open i-Packages, possibly also
running when you do this)