[OS X TeX] BiBTeX problems

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Oct 26 15:38:51 CEST 2006

I am planning to update the shell scripts in ~/Library/Flashmode/bin
which include all shell scripts in the TS bin in the near future. But
for those, who want an immediate fix, I recommend to update the shell
scripts in ~/Library/Flashmode/bin and copy that bin folder to ~/
Library/TeXShop as well.

Claus