[OS X TeX] BiBTeX problems

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Oct 26 15:27:24 CEST 2006

These shell scripts in ~/Library/TeXShop/bin/ are called by the
various (old) Applescripts of mine who rely on that path. Changing
the location of the shell scripts would require to change the
corresponding commands in the Applescripts.

The newer Applescripts call shell scripts that are located in ~/
Library/Flashmode/bin/.

I would suggest that the other users simply copy the whole bin folder
with the corrected shell scripts in
~/Library/TeXShop/ as well as ~/Library/Flashmode, if they use
Flashmode-downloadable.

Claus