[OS X TeX] R, paradigm to bring into the LaTeX world?

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Oct 24 02:19:43 CEST 2006

For my scientific work the internet and a computer are time savers.
They spare me trips to the library, let me find articles almost
instantly which I never would have dreamt of to lay my hands on in
the old days, and the pdf files on my hard disks are always present
and easy to find thanks to BibDesk. In the old days I used to search
for hours for a misplaced hard copy of an article, nowadays I simply
print a second copy.

Not to mention email.

Of course the internet and the computer are only tools. One has still
to use one's brain.

Claus