[OS X TeX] R, paradigm to bring into the LaTeX world?

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Oct 22 16:49:53 CEST 2006

We are speaking of different "Latex light" versions. Making the tex
installation easily is something that I fully support, and I am
grateful to Richard Koch for MacTeX and Gerben Wierda for the i-
Installer.

The Latex light version I was referring to is about a lightened
version of the software or its code which I consider to be unnecessary.

Claus