[OS X TeX] Re: Is there a Latex package for creating html slidy presentations?

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 23:30:01 CEST 2006

> The problem is probably in powerdot.4ht and powerdot-a.4ht not getting
> into the compilation--that can be verified in the foo.log file or the
> messages written onto the console. My guess those files where
> downloaded from the bug fixes page and can be found in your directory,
> but the tex registry was not refreshed (e.g., with the texhash
> command).  -eitan
Eitan
powerdot was installed using mpm and checked to be the latest. sudo
texhash was ran few times after. However neither powerdot nor tex4ht
contain powerdot.4ht powerdot-a.4ht
(I checked on my Mac and on CTAN) CTAN does not know such files.
Probably you put them for public but I found no link

Victor