[OS X TeX] Re: Is there a Latex package for creating html slidy presentations?

Eitan Gurari gurari at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Oct 12 22:57:54 CEST 2006

 > I created foo.tex following your message
 >
 > \documentclass{powerdot}
 > \end{document}
 >
 > and ran
 >
 > htlatex foo "xhtml"
 >
 > and it still complains
 >
 > ! Package xkeyval Error: `p' undefined in families `['.

The problem is probably in powerdot.4ht and powerdot-a.4ht not getting
into the compilation--that can be verified in the foo.log file or the
messages written onto the console. My guess those files where
downloaded from the bug fixes page and can be found in your directory,
but the tex registry was not refreshed (e.g., with the texhash
command).  -eitan