[OS X TeX] Small update to latexmkTeXShop

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Oct 12 15:39:50 CEST 2006

Howdy,

To more closely duplicate the argument list used for dvips by
simpdftex (i.e., latex+distiller processing in TeXShop) I've changed
the latexmkrc file that is placed in ~/Library/TeXShop/bin/. If
you've started to ``play'' with latexmk just download the latest
version of LatexmkTeXShop.zip and replace the latexmkrc file with the
new one.

For those of you who haven't tried it out, latexmk automatically runs
xe/pdf/latex and then bibtex and/or makeindex, if necessary, and xe/
pdf/latex enough times to properly create the bibliography and/or the
index and resolve cross references.

Although my uses are simple, if you rerun latexmk and change a source
file it is supposed do the proper re-compiles, etc.

You can download a version set up for TeXShop (using engine files)
from <http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2/>.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)