[OS X TeX] Latexmk engines for TeXShop

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Oct 10 04:18:29 CEST 2006

Howdy,

I've been playing a bit with using latexmk embedded in .engine files
for TeXShop. The latexmk program will automatically run (xe/pdf)latex
and then do any runs of bibtex and/or makeindex and the necessary
final runs of (xe/pdf)latex (and dvips and ps2pdf13 in the case of
running latex) to create the bibliography and/or index and resolve