[OS X TeX] pdf the size of printed text?

Siep Kroonenberg siepo at cybercomm.nl
Fri Oct 6 17:59:13 CEST 2006

On Sun, Oct 01, 2006 at 10:51:45PM -0400, david craig wrote:

> How do I persuade pdftex to produce output that is just as large as the
> are covered by the text and no larger, in the way that LaTeXiT does when
> you drag TeX'd output out of its output window??
>
> David Craig

Just got back from vacation; therefore a delayed reaction: my epspdf
program at http://tex.aanhet.net/epspdf/ can crop pdfs after the
fact. It does nothing with baselines, though.

You can use it from the command-line or as a gui program, but
you should have ghostscript and preferably xpdf installed (download
links on the web page).

--
Siep Kroonenberg