[OS X TeX] Re: Preparing A Textbook Using Mac/TeX

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Oct 3 13:50:38 CEST 2006

Le 3 oct. 06 à 13:15, William Adams a écrit :

> Do you mean ``The Amazing Em Unit and Other CSS Best Practices''
> available at:
>
> http://www.awprofessional.com/articles/article.asp?p=397663&rl=1
>
> ?
>
> Given that it's html, whether or no there's a widow or orphan is
> dependent upon where one has scrolled to, or where a page break falls.
>
> Naturally, I was discussing the .pdf sample file:
>
> http://people.opera.com/howcome/2005/ala/sample.pdf

 From the original page for the book:

<http://www.awprofessional.com/bookstore/product.asp?
isbn=0321193121&rl=1>

there's a sample available at:

<http://www.awprofessional.com/content/images/0321193121/
samplechapter/lie_ch03.pdf>

I think that's what Axel was speaking about, and in it I can't see
the widow etc. you were speaking of -- apart from the resolution of
the screenshots, which is bad indeed.

Bruno Voisin