[OS X TeX] TeX and the wild wild world out there

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Nov 29 21:00:31 CET 2006

I don't know any mathematical researcher who is more interested in
the form than the content. Being a good mathematician requires

(1) to prove important theorems,
(2) the proofs of which should be as simple and elegant as possible
(which I refer to as the mathematical form)
(3) and lastly, the typographical form should be beautiful (which is
a minor point) and well readable (which is an important point).

Claus