[OS X TeX] Switching tex sources

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Nov 29 19:00:25 CET 2006

Every discussion has to come to end sometime. As far as I am
concerned the two small applications Switcher and Local Switcher work
effectively, and there is no need to change either their mechanism or
their interface.

I recommend using Local Switcher, not only when it is a necessity
like on multiuser  systems, but also in a single user environment
because of the convenience not to enter the password when switching.

You should test both versions and decide by yourself which one you
prefer, if at all.

Of course the discussion can go on, but at the moment I don't see any
reason to participate any longer.

Claus