[OS X TeX] Utopia-Fourier font in TexLive

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Nov 29 12:50:53 CET 2006

Am 29.11.2006 um 12:02 schrieb Alberto Pi:

> It compiles, but with CM instead, giving this error message:
> "The font Utopia-Bold contains a bad /BBox"

When does this happen? Does TeX create a PDF file? Does the LOG file
give some hints that no Utopia want was included? Do you have
pdffonts from the xpdf suite by hand? It can list the fonts used in a
PDF document. Who or what tells you that it's CM instead of Utopia?

> Env: TextMate + pdfLaTeX + Acrobat Professional 7

I would not wonder that one Adobe product (Acrobat Professional 7)
disses another Adobe product (Utopia-Bold) ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

“I hope to die before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.”
      - Donald E. Knuth, 2001-10-02 in Tübingen.