[OS X TeX] pdfsync.sty testers needed

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Nov 28 12:51:47 CET 2006

Le 28 nov. 06 à 12:40, Alain Schremmer a écrit :

> P/S/ I gues I really ought to get THE book. One more book to read.
> Sigh.

It's a difficult read as a manual: things are not organized as you
would expect in a manual, you need to work most of the time from the
index to find out where to look for information on a particular topic.

But on the other hand it's a nice read, written in very good English
(as far as I can judge not being native English speaker) and in a
pleasant style. And everything about TeX is there indeed.

The quotes also are a pleasure to read. It took me lots of time to
understand the Bo Derek index entry (actually it's only when getting
the source code texbook.tex that I finally understood). Still have to
view Ten, though!

Bruno