[OS X TeX] teTeX still on my path

S P Suresh spsuresh at cmi.ac.in
Mon Nov 27 10:00:56 CET 2006

Dear Franck,

Thanks. Yeah, TeXLive appears earlier in the list, so it is all okay.
My question is more a basic Unix question, I guess. What are all the
initialization files which set the path whenever I launch a shell? Or
at least, what are the files in which TeX-related path information is
written? Just for my information: none of my work is affected by this.

Cheers,
Suresh

S P Suresh
Chennai Mathematical Institute