[OS X TeX] basic etiquette

Bernhard Barkow bb at creativeeyes.at
Mon Nov 27 09:36:18 CET 2006

Regarding this issue, all participants could use a little relaxation,
don't they?
Although the reactions show the importance of the GWTeX distribution,
nobody has to fear that it will suddenly stop working on Jan. 1. What
distinguishe(s/d) this list from 99% of the discussion lists on the
web was the obvious high density of rationality and conduct;
shouldn't we at least try to keep it like that? I feel that all this
drains a lot of energy that could be used in a much more productive way.

Just some thoughts (after which I will keep myself out of the
discussion again).

BB

___________________ gpg key ID _ A89F09C45921020D __