[OS X TeX] Remarks on the /usr/bin/texprograms symlink

Aldo Manfroi amanfroi at mac.com
Mon Nov 27 04:28:14 CET 2006

On Nov 26, 2006, at 2:39, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> On Nov 26, 2006, at 02:00 , Claus Gerhardt wrote:
>
>> In my opinion Gerben's i-Installer shouldn't be used any more for
>> installing TeX, MacTeX does it too and better with respect to the
>> symlink.
>
> OK. Shall I end support by Dec 1 instead?

Well, you can end support whenever you want, since nobody is paying
you for all this work. But, selfishly, I hope that you continue
support for as long as possible...
I have enjoyed the fruits of your labor, and I want to take this
opportunity to thank you very much for your efforts.
All I wanted was a simple and safe way to install TeX on OSX, and
your application has always delivered.
Thanks again!

AJM