[OS X TeX] TUG installer symlinks in /usr/bin

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Nov 27 01:24:18 CET 2006

You can certainly install TeXLive (TUG) on your machine yourself
using TeXLive's install script and the default option, though first
you would have to rename Gerben's TeXLive folder, if you happened to
have installed it.

Then you could report about your experience with the installer and
about your first hand impressions of the original TeXLive.

Claus