[OS X TeX] Possible conflicts between two TeX installations?

Franck Pastor pastor at fusl.ac.be
Sat Nov 25 12:14:27 CET 2006

Le 25-nov.-06 à 11:37, Peter Dyballa a écrit :

> Am 25.11.2006 um 09:38 schrieb Franck Pastor:
>
>> Is there not a risk of "conflicts" between the two installations
>> with this situation?
>
> It's a bigger risk not to receive a response when usurping a thread.

? I indeed chose a mail from the list at random, delete its contents
and replaced them by what I wrote, changing its subject. I thought no
tracks were kept in my mail from the subject of the preceeding mail.
I thought it was a convenient way not to have to rewrote the whole
mailing list address. If I have done something wrong, I'm sorry, it
was not my intent, and next time I will start a new subject entirely
from scratch.

> It's the sequence of PATH components that determines which
> executable will be used.

What do you mean by that? The fact that the "TeXLive" component is
meet first in the list of PATH components?------------------------- Info --------------------------