[OS X TeX] Problem with \printglossary with TeXLive

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Nov 23 14:17:32 CET 2006

Running texdoc nomencl shows me

The latest update to the nomencl package has included some ma jor
changes to some of the more important commands. In particular, the
\makeglossary and \printglossary commands have now been renamed
to \makenomenclature and \printnomenclature respectively. The rea-
son for this change is to increase the package’s compatibility with
other
MakeIndex using packages. With this increased compatibility, users
will be
able to have nomenclatures, glossaries and indexes all in one document.

I am using the full TeXLive

Claus