[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.07

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Nov 21 15:58:37 CET 2006

Le 21 nov. 06 à 15:52, Steffen Wolfrum a écrit :

> Am 21.11.2006 um 15:30 schrieb Herbert Schulz:
>
>> On Nov 21, 2006, at 8:15 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:
>>
>>> IIRC, editing the KeyEquivalents.plist in your home directory
>>> (i.e. at ~/Library/TeXShop/Menus/KeyEquivalents.plist) won't
>>> work, but editing the one within the TeXShop application itself
>>> (i.e. /Applications/TeXShop.app/Contents/Resources/TeXShop/Menus/
>>> KeyEquivalents.plist) might work.
>>
>> I don't think that will work; I believe the one inside TeXShop is
>> simply the default file placed in ~/Library/TeXShop/Menus/.
>
> You are right, I just checked this.

OK, I had understood that TeXShop did not take into account changes
to ~/Library/TeXShop/Menus/KeyEquivalents.plist while it did take
into account changes to /Applications/TeXShop.app/Contents/Resources/
TeXShop/Menus/KeyEquivalents.plist. Which seems to be wrong.

Thanks for the correction,

Bruno Voisin