[OS X TeX] Finally we are grown up

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Nov 20 23:11:54 CET 2006

Gerben,

My only ambition  is to convince a few other users that installing
TeXLive (TUG) (not any tex) is easy. In my humble opinion any further
support questions can be dealt with by this list in toto, where we
have many experts, e.g., you, and I am pretty sure that no serious
problems will arise.

The question, you cited below, I would have ignored, if wouldn't have
known the answer right away.

Claus