[OS X TeX] Finally we are grown up

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Nov 20 12:50:09 CET 2006

My instructions are of course not fool proof, if someone changes the
Applescripts and issues his password he could do havoc, however, he
also could it from the command line. A possible solution for this
"dilemma" would be to block the Applescripts such that they could
only be altered by first unchecking the blocking. I might do it.

The newbies or anybody feeling uncomfortable when reading my
instructions should wait till Richard Koch's MacTeX will be out.
However, someone like you, Louis, could safely follow my
instructions, if he really likes to give TeXLive (TUG) a try.

Claus