[OS X TeX] A recipe for installing TeXLive (TUG)

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Nov 19 15:08:42 CET 2006

Just for the record, the first Applescript below shows the path that
would be right for my tex installation but not for the custom one,
i.e., the variable sourceName should be defined as

set sourceName to "/usr/local/texlive/2005/bin/powerpc-darwin" --or
i386-darwin

However, I would recommend that all interested should download the
recipe and all related Applescripts from

http://www.math.uni-heidelberg.de/studinfo/gerhardt/TeXLive-install-
recipe.zip

The Applescripts there and the recipe should all be error free,
unless someone finds any:).

Claus