[OS X TeX] Finally we are grown up

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Sun Nov 19 01:02:27 CET 2006

On Nov 18, 2006, at 6:13 PM, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> On Nov 18, 2006, at 21:17 , Themis Matsoukas wrote:
>
>> All I want is a working setup. I''ll pay $100-$200 to get it.
>> (Gerben?)
>
> You do not have to pay any money to me (and I think it was you who
> had te mathtime problem, which I will fix in the release)

I did not have to pay (buy) Textures either, but I dutifully bought
almost every new release ($200-$400, in the 90's). My point is,
reliable functionality is valuable to me and I am willing to
subsidize it.  The "Gerben?" meant to entice you to produce a
commercial product, and keep your faithful list happy. Nothing to do
with fixing mathtime -- for that I'll pay $20 :-)

Themis