[OS X TeX] TeX based on TeX Live release

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Nov 18 01:29:04 CET 2006

Am 18.11.2006 um 01:13 schrieb Themis Matsoukas:

> The missfont.log file is:
> mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --mag 1+57/600 --dpi 657 mtsy
> mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --mag 1+57/600 --dpi 657 mtmi

This is from a Mathtime README for teTeX by Thomas Esser:

=
   If you have purchased just the Mathtime fonts, you should:
=

1a) copy
       mtex.pfb mtsy.pfb rmtmi.pfb
     into a directory named type1/yandy/mathtime inside your local
     texmf tree and run the command
       texhash

     Verify, that kpsewhich can find your files, e.g.
       kpsewhich mtex.pfb

1b) run the commands
       updmap --disable mt-belleek.map --nomkmap
       updmap --enable Map mt-yy.map

=
   If you have purchased the Mathtime and Mathtime Plus fonts, you
should:
=

2a) copy
       mtex.pfb mtsy.pfb rmtmi.pfb
     into a directory named type1/yandy/mathtime and copy
       mtexb.pfb mtexh.pfb mtgu.pfb mtgub.pfb mtls.pfb mtlsb.pfb
mtms.pfb
       mtmsb.pfb mtsyb.pfb mtsyh.pfb mtsyn.pfb rmtmib.pfb rmtmih.pfb
       rmtmub.pfb rmtmuh.pfb
     into a directory named type1/yandy/mathplus inside your local texmf
     tree and run the command
       texhash

     Verify, that kpsewhich can find your files, e.g.
       kpsewhich mtex.pfb

2b) run the commands
       updmap --disable mt-belleek.map --nomkmap
       updmap --enable Map mt-yy.map --nomkmap
       updmap --enable Map mt-plus.map

2c) update the three my*.fd files contained in tex/latex/mathtime. For
     this, you need the files mathtime.dtx, mathtime.ins and mtfonts.fdd
     from the docstrip sources of the mathtime package (e.g. contained
     in the texmfsrc tarball in teTeX or on CTAN as part of the psnfssx
     bundle).

     Make sure, that in mathtime.ins, the line
       \def\mtplus{}
     is disabled by a % character, then run
       latex mathtime.ins

     Copy the files my1mtt.fd my2mtt.fd my3mtt.fd to the directory
       tex/latex/mathtime
     of your local texmf tree and run
       texhash

--