[OS X TeX] Flashmode-downloadable

Steffen Wolfrum osxtex_2 at st.estfiles.de
Fri Nov 17 14:53:36 CET 2006

Sure, what you describe here I already did:

 From the bought Flashmode I moved Flashmode and Flashmode-TS folders
to ~/Library.
I replaced the bin folder by that of Flashmode-downloadable.

Then I opened test_1.tex in TeXShop.
Started Flashmode-TS-Scripts.app and hit "run Flashmode TS"
Thus a file "test_1.flashmode" is created in the tex-file's folder.
But besides that nothing happens.

No PDF window gets opened when typing in the tex source.
When at first I processed the tex-file in TeXShop and started
Flashmode afterwards, then also no chances are displayed that I type
in tex-source.

Is there something else that you didn't mention yet that I am missing?

Steffen