[OS X TeX] Flashmode-downloadable

Steffen Wolfrum osxtex_2 at st.estfiles.de
Fri Nov 17 13:28:01 CET 2006

OK. So I bought version 2.1.3 at digibuy and updated with the 2.1.4
parts (TeXLive) from flashmode-downloadable, right?
After opening the latex file in texshop I started flashmode and hit
run flashmodeTS.
Nothing happens.

So I hit startup and a window opened asking "Where is TeXniscope.app?"

Maybe this is the bug that provides flashmode from working?
(Of course pointing then to TeXShop instead doesn't work either)

Sorry, I read and re-read your documentation again, but besides
"Installation" and "Usage" I couldn't find a description how to
actually *use* flashmode – I mean what to do in which order to make
it work ...

I would be happy just to have this flashmode effect of simultaneously
typesetting.
Nothing more. No special scripts.

But this should do.

Steffen