[OS X TeX] TS synchronization with \input

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Wed Nov 15 23:53:27 CET 2006

On Nov 15, 2006, at 2:08 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> My nesting isn't very deep but clicking on the pdf (almost) always
> opens (under 10.3.9) the source (\input'ed) file. I say almost
> because on a couple of occasions it did open the root file. But
> since I am also getting some new, but not lethal, behaviours, I
> thought I would just ride it out until I upgrade to 10.4. Of
> course, these days, I am not sure what to do in the latter respect.

Yes, with a textbook that I'm working on I had similarly very high
success rate. Where I run into problems is my collection of homework
problems: they have lots of math, little text, and the same words
show up repeatedly ("combining Eq. xxx with ...", "Additional
data:...", ...). In such case, the misfires can  be frustrating: I
click on problem 60 but problem 12 opens up. (At the moment, my hw
collection inputs 73 files).

Themis