[OS X TeX] Question

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Nov 13 10:00:25 CET 2006

Le 11 nov. 06 à 16:56, Louis S VanSlyck a écrit :

> On Nov 11, 2006, at 6:16 AM, Themis Matsoukas wrote:
>
>> You can use preview.app to crop a pdf. From "Tools" on the Menu,
>> choose "Select Tool",  use it to mark the visible area of the
>> image, then choose "Crop" in Tools and save.
>
> Works great. I learned one more useful thing.

Did you try to actually include in a (La)TeX document a PDF file
cropped in Preview?

In my experience that doesn't work: the PDF file appears "uncropped"
in the LaTeX output. That may be influenced by the choice of driver
(dvips or pdfTeX) and by other parameters, I'm not sure exactly in
which circumstances I saw this.

Bruno Voisin