[OS X TeX] Re: End of i-Installer/i-Packages support per 1/1/2007

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Nov 11 23:42:47 CET 2006

My recommendation would be to install the most comprehensive
installation complete with documentation, binaries, hyphenations,
fonts (though I only use the standard tex and ams fonts), and
packages. The only user definable choice should be the paper size.

The latest Gerben texlive tree works fine.

Claus