[OS X TeX] Landscape nightmare?

Matthieu Masquelet matthieu.masquelet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 18:54:55 CET 2006

My first digging on the Tex FAQ didn't give me that page thanks.
However, I think this is too complicated for me :) I don't see how I
can rotate just the tabular
and not the caption. So I think I'll just take a snapshot of my Table
and make it a graphics that I will insert sideways with the caption
under it...

Thanks a lot anyway !

Matthieu

On 11/10/06, Gary L. Gray <gray at engr.psu.edu> wrote:

> On Nov 10, 2006, at 10:57 AM, Matthieu Masquelet wrote:
>
> > Sorry to disturb your Friday but the graduate office just told me that
> > I needed portrait captions under my landscape tables (that take a full
> > page) and I have no clue how to do this. I'm looking on the Web right
> > now but without success so far. I'm sure there's some complicated
> > solution out there that one of you knows about, please share it with
> > me if you know it.
>

> Actually, it's not complicated at all. See:
>
> http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=landscape
>
> The TeX FAQ is an amazing resource for things like this.
>
> Regards,
>    Gary

Matthieu Masquelet
Georgia Institute of Technology