[OS X TeX] Mac OS X Question

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Tue Nov 7 16:15:51 CET 2006

At 9:58 AM -0500 11/7/06, Louis S VanSlyck wrote:
>When typesetting in XeTeX, using TeXshop on a Mac G4, running OS X 10.3.9,
>the following command will paste a pdf graphic:
>
>\XeTeXpicfile "Logo.PDF"  scaled 150
>
>Is there a neat way to do this using plainTeX?
>
>Lou   <LSV at PCE-CO.COM>

The graphics wrapper that I mentioned in response to your earlier
question has this capability.  You will need to read the
documentation there.

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/plain/graphics/

This is part of the standard teTeX distribution so you shouldn't need
to download it from CTAN.

As others have mentioned, this can be found quite easily with Google
(it's the top hit on "graphics plain tex")

Also, unless you have a really important reason for using plain TeX,
you should probably switch to LaTeX.  Most things are easier to do,
and most of us here use it and not plain TeX.

Alan

--
Alan Munn
amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages   Fax.  +1-517-432-2736
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824       Tel.  +1-517-355-7491