[OS X TeX] pst-pdf produces no output

Friedrich Vosberg vatolin at mac.com
Sun Nov 5 16:57:38 CET 2006

Morning.

In the last days I have installed the new i-Installer TeXLive tree.
Today I want to work with pst-all and pst-pdf. But the
postscript.engine ...

===== 8>< =====
#!/bin/sh
basefname="`basename "$1" .tex`"
pdflatex "$1"
latex "$1"
dvips -o "${basefname}-pics.ps" "${basefname}.dvi"
ps2pdf "${basefname}-pics.ps"
pdflatex "$1"
===== ><8 =====

... produces no output of meinralogo.tex:

===== 8>< =====
%!TEX TS-program = postscript
\documentclass{ltxdoc}
\usepackage{pst-all}
\usepackage{pst-pdf}
\begin{document}
\psset{unit=1mm}
\begin{pspicture}(0,0)(30,30)
\pspolygon[fillcolor=black,fillstyle=solid](5,5)(20,20)
\end{pspicture}
\end{document}
===== ><8 =====

The log tells:

===== 8>< =====
Package pst-pdf Warning: pspicture No. 1 undefined.

Package pst-pdf Warning: File `meinralogo-pics.pdf' not found.
(pst-pdf)                Use the following commands to create it:
(pst-pdf)
(pst-pdf)                latex meinralogo.tex
(pst-pdf)                dvips -o meinralogo-pics.ps meinralogo.dvi
(pst-pdf)                ps2pdf meinralogo-pics.ps
(pst-pdf)

(./meinralogo.aux) )
No pages of output.

Why that?

TIA and kind regards, Friedrich

--
Linux bietet Lösungen für Probleme unter Windows, die mit MacOS X gar
nicht erst auftreten.