[OS X TeX] Keynote 3 LinkBack Plugin?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Nov 5 16:54:55 CET 2006

Anyone in the know about whether or not there will ever be a Keynote
LaTeXiT and Keynote 3.

The plugin's website <http://commons.ucalgary.ca/~king/projects/
keynoteplugins/linkback/> has only a version for Keynote 2. It
mentions that the author has only received Keynote 3 last week, and
will update the plugin for it. But that was on March 12, 2005.

I am tempted to call the plugin dead, and in that case will proceed
via copy-and-paste between Keynote 3 and LaTeXiT (given that LaTeXiT
saves the TeX code for an equation in the equation's graphical file,
so that copying that equation in Keynote and pasting it back in
LaTeXiT gives access to this code for editing and typesetting).

But before doing that, I was curious whether anybody here had inside
info about the plugin since last year.

Bruno Voisin