[OS X TeX] strange i-installer behaviour

Alessandro Andretta alessandroandretta at mac.com
Sat Nov 4 23:02:12 CET 2006

Hi everyone.
The i-Installer has been exhibiting a curious glitch, at least on my
machines.
The funny thing is that even with version 2.86, the updated package
for 2.86 would show-up
when I run "Open updated packages" and if I "upgrade" 2.86 with 2.86,
th i-Installer
becomes unusable -- I have to download from sourceforge the i-
Installer and
install it on the machine. The first time this started was when the
security issue appeared
(circa version 2.82) and I remember Gerben saying that we had to
download the dmg.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Cheers,

	--aa