[OS X TeX] circles with eepic

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 08:35:12 CET 2006

On 11/3/06, Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at mac.com> wrote:
> Le 3 nov. 06 à 18:21, delanoy at math.univ-lyon1.fr a écrit :
>
> >    When I change \usepackage{eepic} to \usepackage{epic} the
> > (small) circles are displayed correctly. Just how do I "use simpdftex
> > with eepic" ?
>
> In case you're using TeXShop, that means typesetting in "TeX and
> GhostScript" mode instead of pdfTeX mode.

One of my colleagues had a similar problem with epic and eepic.  It
appeared that the order of load of these two packages does matter and
the simple changing the order fixed the problem. It had nothing to do
with pdflatex (she used a latex rather than pdflatex) and in
TeXShop/pdflatex  behavior was identical to one in latex + dvips