[OS X TeX] Pen Colors

granularus at mac.com granularus at mac.com
Thu Nov 2 17:29:36 CET 2006

The OP is using plain, color and xcolor are LaTeX packages - this
isn't the method.  I haven't used plain in years, the only
documentation that I have left (Clark's: A plain text primer) says
that you should use METAFONT - but the only examples are gray scaling.

My only contribution is that trying to use LaTeX packages in plain
probably won't in general work as they require LaTeX

Steve Addison

Stephen R. Addison
Professor and Chair
Department of Physics and Astronomy