[OS X TeX] Problem with index using memoir

Laurence Frank L.Frank at xs4all.nl
Mon May 29 22:55:30 CEST 2006

Problem solved: using the stdindex option in apacite as suggested by
Themis Matsoukas solved the problem, but even better: downloading the
latest version of apacite solved the problem completely without having to
select the stdindex option (I know, always keep up to date with the latest
versions ... my fault!). Thank you very much, Themis Matsoukas and Piet
van Oostrum, for helping me.

Laurence Frank
Department of Methodology and Statistics
Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences
Universiteit Utrecht

E-mail:         L.E.Frank at fss.uu.nl
                    L.Frank at xs4all.nl